Services available to Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Individuals around Rugby, Dunchurch, Southam, Lutterworth, Coventry, Daventry & Northampton. Also happy to take on clients from further afield, currently in Sheffield.
Sole trader / Partnership Accounts and Self Assessment
Personal Income Tax
Limited Company Accounts and Corporation Tax
Bookkeeping Software Setup & Training
We offer bookkeeping training by a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- to create professional looking Invoices that can be sent straight to your customers
- create you own customer and supplier data base
- keep a track of all you income see when customers have paid or when its necessary to send them reminders
- be up to date with all your expenses
- file MTD Vat returns to HMRC
- reconcile your bank account
- produce financial reports
- learn how to add CIS calculations
- track your mileage
- see who owes you and who you owe at the click of a button whilst in the office or on the move with the QuickBooks app.
- Use snap receipt to ensure those receipts never get lost
Be ahead, know your finances.
Lisa Jones FMAAT. Licenced Accountant and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
With over 15 years’ experience working for a local Accountancy practice in Rugby. I am venturing out on my own from August 2020, enabling me to provide a more personal, friendly and helpful service supporting small businesses and individuals in these uncertain times.
It is important to me to understand the challenges in setting up and running your own business and I feel my experience from working in practice and helping family & friends with advice and support whilst starting up on their own gives me this.