We offer a bookkeeping service for accounts.

Or if you've completed you own bookkeeping and looking for someone to prepare the final accounts and corporation tax computation and submit to Companies House and HMRC, provide us with the information required and we can do the rest for you.

We will need:

  • all money received and spent by the company, including grants and payments from coronavirus support schemes
  • details of assets owned by the company
  • debts the company owes or is owed
  • stock the company owns at the end of the financial year
  • the stocktaking's you used to work out the stock figure
  • all goods bought and sold
  • who you bought and sold them to and from (unless you run a retail business)


You must also keep any other financial records, information and calculations you need to prepare and file your annual account and company tax return. This includes records of:

  • all money spent by the company, for example receipts, petty cash books, orders and delivery notes
  • all money received by the company, for example invoices, contracts, sales books and till rolls
  • any other relevant documents, for example bank statements and correspondence

You can be fined £3,000 by HMRC or disqualified as a company director if you do not keep accounting records.



Lisa is an excellent accountant and I would recommend her to anyone who asks.
- Gas Tight Daventry (John Wheeler Director)