Personal Income Tax
Remember self assessment paper deadline 31st October 2020
Online self assessments deadline 31st January 2021
We can help you complete your self assessment correctly and within deadlines.
Reasons why you may need to file a self assessment tax return are:
- You wish to claim some income tax relief.
- To prove you are self employed, for example to claim tax-free childcare or maternity allowance.
- Your income (or your partner’s, if you have one) was over £50,000, you may need to send a return and pay the High income child benefit charge.
- you receive money from renting out a property.
- You get tips and commission.
- to report your income from savings, investments and dividends.
- You have foreign income.